About Di Emme
Di Emme is an innovative studio of talented artisans and craftspeople that works with designers and architects to bring their concepts to reality.
What we do
Our creative team has diverse skills in carpentry, metalwork, fibreglass molding, sculpting and more. We also employ experienced project managers who oversee the process from design development to installation, ensuring our clients enjoy a smooth ride for the entire creative journey.
We are passionate, collaborative and inventive. We find solutions to deliver the outcomes you require for your project, to truly realise the original concept.
Most of our clients are architects & designers and our work can be seen across a range of industry sectors and venues including:
- Hotels, clubs, restaurants and bars
- Shopping centres and retail stores
- Commercial buildings and offices
- Residential apartments and houses
- Public spaces
How We Work
We are highly collaborative with a process involving:
- Understanding the brief
- Discussing budgets
- Developing concepts that will translate ideas into practical realities
- Exploring materials in terms of weight, cost, durability, maintenance …
- Considering finishes
- Providing sample materials and liaising with designers/architects for material approvals
- Scheduling and working within time constraints
- Producing maquettes to provide clients with a visual image showing proportions and positioning
- Producing construction drawings
- Liaising with builders regarding installation